Saturday, May 12, 2012


Hello! everyone, it's me Luanne and sharing another card I made for Gecko Galz using one of the images in the Parisian Dreams Collage Set. Go check out their site they have a DT Call and lots of challenges going on.

For this card theme is Mother's Day and using colors of black and white + red. Black lace is from my stash, the flowers are made using sizzlits decorative strip flower die, edges using vintage lace and leaves from sizzlits festive greenery.

Side View of the card

Inner Card
 
I hope you like my post today and Thank You! for visiting and leaving comments

Luanne

Entry for the following challenges:
Hiding in my Craft Room - NSD#1 Black and White + 1

Thank you for leaving a comment! Join us again for more crafty inspiration.

Sisters Craft Café . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Blog Templates Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates