Saturday, May 12, 2012


UPDATE! Winner on My Memories Challenge HERE

Hi! everyone it's me Luanne once more for today. I just love to share this digi layout I made using the My Memories software dedicated to my Mom. I took one of my mom's beautiful photo on her facebook page and started making this one. Hehehe! to tell the truth I'm bad at making a layout but this turned out nice, agree? hehehe. I'm using a free kit, Thank You Mommy and the frame around the image is using Flower Creek Lane Gift.

This layout will also be submitted to MyMemories blog current challenge, The Mother of all Challenges. So, if you have this software go join in you can also get free kits in their shop. Also an entry for Make It Monday #88 - Link Party.

I hope you like my post today and Thank You! for visiting and leaving comments

Luanne

4 comments

So pretty! Your mom is beautiful! Thank you so much for linking up at MIM!
Rene :D

REPLY

So beautiful and amazing

REPLY

This is just stunning!! What a love dedication to your Mum.

Thank you for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week.

Michelle :o)

REPLY

Great layout Luanne - beautiful photo and embellishments marry in with it perfectly. Thanks for sharing and inspiring on MIM.
Stamping Shanni

REPLY

Thank you for leaving a comment! Join us again for more crafty inspiration.

Sisters Craft Café . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Blog Templates Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates